I love making bliss balls. They are such a healthy way to get you through your 3pm slump, help satisfy your sugar cravings or take as a snack on the go. The best part is they are so easy to make and you literally cannot go wrong. This combo is my new favourite. They are full of protein and healthy fats and the added maca powder is great for balancing your mood and helping to alleviate menstrual pain and symptoms in women.
- 1 cup of almonds
- 1 cup of dried apricots (sulphur free and organic)
- 1/2 cup of organic coconut flakes
- 2 heaped tablespoons of Vanilla Bean Four Protein
- 1 tablespoon of maca powder
- 2 heaped tablespoons of coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients in food processor until well combined. If mixture is too dry add extra coconut oil or if too wet add extra almonds.
- Roll into bliss balls and store in the fridge.